Since I got feedback 6 months ago that no one appreciated the details, I am in Chicago for an EA2A exam seminar. It is much better than the last one, mostly due to being in downtown Chicago. I did get away to meet up with Spencer and Mardee and watch Priesthood Session tonight. Once again Tracie was "bailed out" by parents, this time mine, and is spending the week in Utah. So once again, the updates of the interesting weekend will come from her!
3 comments:
Ed and I loved lor trip to Chicago. Lots of great food. Try the China town cuisine. Well worth your detour.
I am jealous of the Wares! I want to see little Brookie.
I, for one, want all the juicy details of the EA2A exam seminar.
Just so you know, when we were watching the BYU game this Friday, Ryan and I both agreed that you look like Mendenhall, or maybe he looks like you. A possible future job...?
Post a Comment