Monday, February 11, 2008

Ahhh..the Life of Luxury

We got our sectional delivered on Tuesday and let me tell you, it is one comfortable couch. I find myself slowly sinking into the couch everytime I sit on it. I even think I've managed a daily doze/nap on it. We definitely like it and it's here to stay. Even Lexie has managed to take a cat nap on every one of the back cushions. We just need to make sure we rotate the cushions so there aren't any "sinkholes."
We have also managed to find a way to keep her entertained when you can tell she's bored.

Also, on a side note...we have had warmer tempuratures this past weekend highs in the low to mid 50s. Troy's mom wanted to know if the snow has melted and well, here are the pictures.

We running out of room to shovel the snow on the other side of the driveway. I'm tempted to just toss it ont the neighbor's driveway. They wouldn't notice, right?!

5 comments:

Kenz said...

Turned out nice!! Congrats!

Kristin said...

I love big couches. It looks so comfy!

Ok thats waht our frount yard looks like, well you have a little more snow though.

Will said...

Glad to see that Lexie conquered the ceiling fan!

Erin said...

Nice couch, I'm excited to try it out this summer!

Tracy Giles said...

Hey!
I had no clue that you guys had a blog!!! We made ours private and I have been wanting to send you an invite, but I don't have your email address. We saw Rich and Heather the other night. Are you up for another Murder Mystery? Oh and congrats on being pregnant!!! That is so exciting. Please email me so I can send you an invite to our blog. tracy.giles@gmail.com . We would love to see you guys.