Friday, February 08, 2008

Tagged...again

This one actually looked kind of fun to do. Hope you enjoy!!!!

How long have you been together? 3 years, 5 months, and some odd days. A little over 4 if you include dating

How long did you date? Dated 4 months and engaged 4 months

How old is he? 27

Who eats more? That would definitely be me. Do we not remember our first date. Troy ordered lasagna and I ordered lasagna w/ chicken marsala. I cleared the plate and well...Troy struggled to finish his.

Who said "I love you" first? Troy did. Although when I told him that I loved him, I thought I had done it first. Not my fault I didn't hear him clearly after BYU beat UNLV and we were jumping up and down.

Who is taller? Troy

Who sings better? I think that's a toss up. We can both carry a tune pretty well but if you ask Troy to sight read music, he doesn't fair too well.

Who is smarter? Troy, hands down. He knows all the weird stuff that people don't really need to know.

Who does the laundry? Since I stopped working, that would be me.

Who does the dishes? We both load the dishwasher because I can't stand dishes in the sink when the dishwasher is empty. And we both unload.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Looking at the foot of the bed, Troy does or Lexie.

Who pays the bills? Troy. I try to but I always forget.

Who mows the lawn? Troy but I do want to say that I help shovel the driveway. Does that count?

Who cooks dinner? Me and sometimes Troy. Depending on how lazy I am.

Who is more stubborn? Troy would say me. I would say me.

Who kissed who first? He kissed me first

Who asked who out? He did and when he did I told him it was about time.

Who proposed? Troy

Who is more sensitive? Me especially since my hormones have been a-ragin'

Who has more friends? I don't know. I don't think we've ever compared numbers...

Who has more siblings? Troy does.

I tag anybody that's bored and feels like doing this. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do know lots of weird stuff.

Kenz said...

He does know lots of weird stuff :)

mbr said...

He only knows weird stuff.