
Christmas Eve was a very nice day. A storm was brewing in Colorado that would eventually dump 7-9 inches on Castle Rock Christmas Day, meanwhile we took full advantage of the sunshine and 75 degree weather by going mini-golfing and going to the beach. Will ended up beating everyone in mini-golf, but we all had fun, and Jason probably had the best shot of the day by hitting it through the windmill and into the hole.

We then went to the beach in Ventura. Will, Jason and I ventured down to the water to go wading. I guess the cold water was a shocker to Jason, who, like any rational two year old would do, sat down. So he was soaked, but I think he liked playing in the sand.

We got home to the delicious smells of Joanna's roast. It was a lovely Christmas Eve dinner, and Kristin's biscuits were great!
1 comment:
Yeah, part two!!
Post a Comment