Monday, January 28, 2008

The Life of Comfort

This past weekend was surprisingly productive. Friday, Troy found out that he had passed the exam that he took in December. We celebrated by going to California Pizza Kitchen. I highly recommend their Miso Salad with Shrimp and Crab. It is delicious. Troy got the Tostada Pizza. I tried it and thought that it tasted like a chicken soft taco from Del Taco but in a very good way. We ended up getting the salad for free because I found a plastic piece of something in it. Luckily I found it from picking at the salad than from accidentally chomping down on it. Saturday, we spent the morning playing Mario Party. Then we headed out to have dim sum. I think that fulfilled my craving for the next little while. Afterwards to we went back to the furniture store and bought the couch/sectional that we had been looking at. It is super comfortable and hopefully it'll look nice in our family room. We set the delivery date for February 9th in hopes that we will have finished painting our family room by then. We're excited to finally be able to have furniture in the front room and to be able to rearrange a bit in the back.


On a side note: Troy has some weird toes. I don't know how we started talking about it but he can't spread his toes. Well...he can but no one but him can tell. See if you can...
Not spread:
Spread:

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, you both are weird! We Wu's with our cravings . . . I've been craving Vietnamese Pho lately.

Anonymous said...

I can definetly see a little and i mean little spread there

Anonymous said...

i just think that your toes are wierd tracie mine dont spread either

Ware Family said...

Shane has weird toes too! It's gotta be genetic.

Anonymous said...

There is so not any spreadage...just a flexed big toe. Nice try defending Troy

Kristin said...

You all are wierd!!

Kenz said...

It must be a girl thing to have flexible, spreadible toes. My mom and I both pick things up off the floor using our toes. Jer gets grossed out by it. The sectional looks nice. You guys eat out more than anyone I know!

mbr said...

First, congratulations on your exam Troy. Second, being able to send that pinkie toe so far out means that you are the weird one Tracie!

Anonymous said...

have you ever posted and not included mario party?

Anonymous said...

have you ever posted and not included mario party?

Brandi Lyn said...

Tracie! Congratulations!! I haven't blog hopped in a while so i missed the big announcement! As i read down and saw your exciting news i got so excited. How wonderful for you both, Congratualtions a MILLION times! Children are the most amazing blessing you'll ever receive. And Troy, congrats on your test! :)
I'm so happy for you both.

joanna wilde said...

Lol...Broc can't either! He calls ME alien toes just because he can't!