Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Hello Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, after keeping a secret for a few months we're ready to tell the world that our family is expanding. Kind of crazy to say, but we're havin' a kid this summer. The due date is July 25th. It is still a very surreal thing to think about and besides the bouts of morning sickness and the expanding waist line, I don't feel too different. I'm sure that'll change soon though. Anywho, we just wanted to share the great news.

16 comments:

Jenna said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I'm absolutely thrilled for you guys : )

Kenz said...

Glad to know the cat's finally out of the bag. Hope you're feeling well Tracie!!

Anonymous said...

He's got his Daddy's fetal shape!

ashley g. said...

Hooray!! Did I just see a "he" written there? We are so happy for the both of you and we know that you will be great parents! Good luck and we hope that you feel better really soon!!

Kristin said...

You kill me Troy!

Taylor said...

Troy, I know before this past year it was hard to believe that there was something besides boys in the Ware family but now you never know!! Could be either! - Mom

Anonymous said...

I'm sure he/she will be just as cute as Jason and Sierra!! I'm excited for you!

Anonymous said...

"He" in the gender neutral sense. It seemed better than he/she his/her/its.

As cute as Jason and Sierra, that's a pretty high bar!

Thom and Jamie Stansfield said...

Congrats tracie! you're gonna be a mommy! It is so wonderful and so hard! Enjoy these next few months of alone time but don't worry...when little one comes you won't care that your alone time is basically gone :) Congrats congrats congrats!!!!! Oh and enjoy your second trimester...it's the only good trimester of pregnancy!

Elise and Lane said...

Yeah! I'm so excited! Our kids will even be close in age! And let me say I loved being pregnant! I cant wait to do it again, seriously! We will wait a lil though :) ... Keep me posted and give me a call sometime to catch up!!!

Natalie said...

YAY! It's awesome! Congrats!

joanna wilde said...

Wonderful News! Congratulations to you both! Morning sickness stinks though. :( I'm sorry.

mbr said...

Troy, I thought it was the wife who gets morning sickness and an expanding waist line. Strange.

Andersons said...

Congratulations guys! Hope you have a smooth pregnancy. :-)

Brad and Kelli said...

Congrats!!!! We're so excited for you guys! I hope you're getting out of the morning sickness- yuck! I'm dying to see little Tracie pregnant! You better post pictures!

kimberly said...

So I haven't been involved in the blogger world for like two months and I am just reading your announcement - YEAH! Good luck! It rocks!