
Well, it's been a quiet last half of the week. We have been getting some good use out of our Wii, and out of Mario Party 8 that we bought earlier this week. (That's my celebration dance for finally beating Tracie!). On Friday night we got to meet some of the new kids in our class. I think they had a good time, but mainly because we had M&M's for them. It should be a fun year with them. Saturday we finally dropped off our Christmas tree to get mulched, and I picked up our ladder (thanks Mom and Dad!). We had to get those things done, since our Little Robyn is leaving the nest. We helped her and Aaron move pretty much the rest of her things to their apartment. She leaves on Tuesday for Vegas and they get married on Saturday. Crazy that she has lived with us for over a year, and we have mixed emotions about seeing her go. We are gearing up for heading to Vegas next weekend, and for the return of American Gladiators tonight!! I'm not sure which is more exciting!!
7 comments:
Great shot of Troy! By the way, what age do you teach? I got called to teach the sunbeams in our ward and it is a lot funner than I thought it would be. Have fun in Vegas and good luck as empty nesters, though you seem a little young for that.
Great job picking up the camera for that shot!
shake it.....
American gladiators is definetly sweet. Justice and Hellga are beasts
Hellga is more of a yak than a beast in my opinion.
I can hear it from here... Troy saying,"I'm a winner, I'm a winner!"
I have converted Heather to the Gladiators!! Now she's more into it than I am--I never thought that was possible!!
Viva Las Vegas!
Post a Comment