Saturday, July 26, 2008

More pics

Who are we kidding, you don't care what we write, you really just want pictures. We are now home and looking forward to sleeping in our own bed.




12 comments:

mbr said...

Sleeping? Didn't they tell you that you wouldn't be doing that anymore?

Rachel said...

Welcome home! She's a cutie! I hate hospital beds. They are so uncomfortable. She looks like she could compete for the biggest cheeks soon. Nice pacifier. It looks so familiar.

Becky said...

Hey guys, congratulations! I am so excited for you. She is adorable. I am going to be out in Colorado next week and I am going make time to come see you. Expect a call from me.

Kenz said...

Keep em coming! She is a cutie!

Shane said...

All we can say is: BEEE-UTIFUL!!! Beautiful Brooke!!!

Anonymous said...

Well all I can say is that she looks exactly like troy. Blonde hair is on the way.

Kristin said...

Don't you just love sleeping in your own bed. Life has changed...

Will said...

Be proud. Lil' Brooke has made it onto my desktop.

Kirstin said...

Oh, you guys she is precious! Congratulations and keep the pictures coming!

Ware Family said...

I love her. I never thought I'd say this, but I soo miss having my girls so tiny.

Lilianne said...

I love how the binky is the size of her face. She's beautiful, guys!

Tami and BJ said...

Hey guys! She is beautiful! Congratulations! I'll bet it's good to be home. We can't wait to see her in person!