The contractions are getting a little closer together and Tracie decided she would most likely have more energy going into the hospital sooner rather than during the middle of the night. So we are getting ourselves ready and will be heading there soon. Wish us luck!!
11 comments:
Luck!
Good Luck!! It's really not that bad.
Yay! I"m so glad your body decided to do it all on its own (I think it'll be better than getting induced) and I'll be checking back in in the morning and hoping for some news (for your sake . . .noboby needs to experience a 24 hour labor!) Best wishes!
Wahoo...Millie's coming soon!!!
Good luck!! We'll be thinking of you! Can't wait to hear all about her! :)
Yay, how exciting!!! Hope all is going well! Maybe she's even out by now... it's 7:15am! Can't wait to hear everything!
For the love!!! What's going on over there? Put Auntie out of her misery.
Come on Millie.....
Who's Millie?
Good luck and wasn't so you think you can dance awesome last night?
Good luck!!
Post a Comment