Thursday, July 24, 2008

More than 5 years in the making...

I know some of you have been waiting since Tracie and I met to know what our kids would look like. Wait no longer.











26 comments:

Will said...

What a precious addition to the Wu clan!

Kenz said...

OK, she is positively yummy! I love the last picture where she's cleaned up and snoozing. She may be small, but I think she may have some chubby cheeks in the making. So precious!

Kristin said...

I am excited to see how she looks when the swelling goes down. She is cute either way :) Glad to see it all turn out!

netcampbell said...

Yeah!!I can't wait to see her in person. You guys have to come visit our ward again.

daveandbri said...

You all look wonderful: mom, dad and especially baby! Nice work everyone. Now, you just have to pass the secret along as to what the key to having a baby weighing less than 8 lbs??? less than 7. .even better!

Bacchus Family said...

Yea pictures! Troy, you are right she looks just like Tracie. Lucky girl. Hope things are going well.

Evan and Rebecca Jones said...

Congrats on your beautiful little girl! So glad to hear that the delivery went well and everyone's doing great!

Rachel said...

She's beautiful! I too agree that she looks like her mommy. Isn't that fun to hear? Congrats on becoming a mommy and daddy! She has a good set of lungs on her too (from what I could hear over the phone). Rest up before you have to take her home.

Jen and Mark said...

Congratulations!!! She is sooo cute. We wish we still lived in Denver, so we could come see you and little Brooke! We will have to come visit. Glad everything went well. You all look great. Enjoy every minute.

The Allens said...

Congratulations! I have been checking every day to see when she would come...except yesterday! Anyway, glad all are well. Brooke is adorable! I am excited for you both...you will be great parents!

Lilianne said...

She's just adorable and looks just like Tracie!
Hooray for cute babies - can't wait to see more! Congrats! And just like Bri, I'd like to know how to keep a baby under 7 lbs - next time around, I would very much NOT like to give birth to a 10 lbs, 8 oz baby!!! Are you just so in love already??

Elise and Lane said...

She is beautiful! Congrats to the both of you!!!

Jenna said...

She looks beautiful as do you Tracie! No one would guess you just went through labor! Congrats and keep the pictures of little Brooke coming!

Erin said...

Such a sweetheart! I think I see a few blonde streaks in there :) Good work guys, she's adorable!

Thom and Jamie Stansfield said...

Congrats! yay for little girls! Enjoy every minute of her!

Kindt Family said...

Beautiful!!! Also I love her initials, that's the coolest!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations! You're PARENTS! What a lucky little girl to have you both. Good luck the next couple weeks. :)

Jenna said...

She is so cute! Congratulations and I'm glad you're both doing well!

Robyn & Aaron said...

I'm just so glad that she has a cute little cowlick like her Uncle Stewy...she has to be cute!

Gretchen J'Deene said...

Hey Tracie, This is Gretchen from BYU and I have been checking out your blog to see when the baby was going to come. I am a big slacker at leaving comments but just wanted to say Congrats!! I am so happy for you!! Being a mom is truly the greatest thing ever!! She is beautiful!

Jonnelle said...

Wow, beautiful baby. What a wonderful event! I'm so happy for all of you! Welcome, Brooke MacKenzie! I'm excited to hear the details. Love you guys!

Brad and Kelli said...

Congrats you guys! She is beautiful!! And Tracie, you look so good!! Hope you are recovering well! Hopefully little Brooke will be a good sleeper! :)

Marga said...

Hope you guys don't mind we have been peaking at your blog. We are very excited for the arrival of your new baby. She is gorgeous!

kelsey said...

beautiful baby, beautiful mommy, great name, so happy for you!

Aubee said...

she's just beautiful! glad to hear all is well...

joanna wilde said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for you guys! She is a little doll baby! Just too cute!